Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations of SAFEA:
Approved by the State Council, the 16th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals (CIEP) will convene in Shenzhen, China from April 14 to 15, 2018. In order to advance exchanges and cooperation between Chinese and foreign talents, to strengthen the construction of high-quality training resources, and to promote the matching of resources with demand, State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA) will organize the "Overseas Training Cooperative Organizations (OTCO) Symposium 2018" during the conference. The relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
Ⅰ. Symposium Agenda
Introducing Chinese government's policies, regulations and basic information on overseas training in recent years; exchanging ideas on the topics of constructing high-quality professional courses, exploring core training resources of OTCO and promoting the matching of overseas training resources with Chinese training demand, which are expected to accelerate win-win cooperation; signing "Overseas Training Cooperation Framework Agreement" with newly developed OTCO.
Ⅱ. Time & Location
Time: 15:00, April 14, 2018 (Saturday)
Location: Shuixian (Daffodil) Hall, Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center
Address: Intersection between Fuhua Third Road and Jintian Road Futian District, Shenzhen, China
1-2 persons in charge or representatives from each OTCO of SAFEA
Ⅳ. Other Issues
1. Please send the "Application Form for OTCO Symposium 2018" to the email address of Department of Overseas Training by March 20, overdue applications will not be accepted.
Contact: Lin Lin, Deng Bingyu, Jiang Hui
Phone: +86 (10) 68948899-50529/50121/50528
2. CIEP also sets up exhibition areas for overseas training organizations, OTCO can apply according to your own situation. Exhibitors can refer to the relevant information in the section "Wo Yao Can Zhan" (I want to exhibit) on the official website of CIEP and send "Application Form for Exhibition" to Beijing Working Group of the Organizing Committee of CIEP no later than March 20.
Contact: Li Hai, Li Xiang, Li Jie
Phone: +86 (10) 68948899-50307/50305
3. Accommodation and transportation are on the participants' own expenses and shall be reserved by yourselves. If you need help to book a hotel and pick-up/drop-off service, you can choose to contact Shenzhen Working Group of Organizing Committee of CIEP.
Contact: Huang Xiaoli, Wei Ran
Phone: +86 (755) 88123257, 88123258
4. According to the requirements of CIEP, all the participants who enter the conference site must register in advance on the official website and WeChat official account. Please save the QR code after your registration and by scanning the QR code, the entry pass will be printed on site.
Official Website: www.ciep.gov.cn,
WeChat official account:
Please scan the QR code to register
5. In order to facilitate the organization of the meeting, from 9:00 to 12:00 on April 14, our department will set the Registration Desk in 209 Meeting Room, Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center. All the participants of OTCO Symposium 2018 must sign in and get the special entry pass for the symposium during that period.
6. For the latest news about exhibitions and the conference, please check the official website and Wechat official account.
Annex: 1. Application Form for OTCO Symposium 2018
2. Application Form for Exhibition
Department of Overseas Training, SAFEA
February 12, 2018